|What is CareFlash?|
CareFlash offers free, private online communities, called Careopolis(s) that help you and your family to work through difficult challenges and decisions surrounding caring for loved ones in ways that enhance quality of life and drive better outcomes. Careopolis(s) help family care providers maintain balance in their lives while engaging the most important people around a loved one. Click on the boxes to the left to learn more about how CareFlash can help you Share, Support, and Understand when it matters most.
Become a CareFlash member today. It's completely free.
CareFlash is free service that facilitates "community" among friends and family in ways that drive better outcomes in experiences including:
- Injuries or illnesses.
- Wellness challenges.
- Eldercare in loved ones.
- Deployed military members and veterans.
Here are some of the features that make it work:
- A private blog for recovery updates, and well wishes.
- An interactive calendar for tastefully engaging much-needed assistance from friends.
- Information including plainly narrated 3-D health and wellness animations.
- A photo page, for warm memories shared together.
- Careopolis(s) are easily set-up in 1-2 minutes.
If you are an organization who would like to offer branded Careopolis(s) to your employees, customers, patients and residents, please contact us today.