Learn more about CareFlash   


CareFlash carefully selects and serves forward-thinking organizations with a strong track record for providing expertise, products and services where their effectiveness can be strengthened through the "power of community".

About Ronald McDonald House Charities of Austin

Ronald McDonald House Charities of Austin and Central Texas creates, finds and supports programs that directly improve the health and well being of children and their families.

We do this through the Ronald McDonald House, Ronald McDonald Family Room and other programs. You can help children heal today.

We have been providing these programs for more than 27 years since a group of community leaders came together to open the Ronald McDonald House in Austin in 1985. McDonald's is a partner in care and provides, through local donations, about 17% of our operating budget. The other 83% comes from gifts from corporations, organizations, foundations and individuals like you who help us give families a place to stay near their hospitalized children.

If you would like to explore partnering with CareFlash, please contact info@careflash.com